Entries tagged [proxy]
Apache Traffic Server 3.3.1 released
- gzip plugin is now configurable per mime-type
- Internal milestone timers exposed through plugin APIs
- In clustering mode, content can be forced to be cached locally
- A new authorization proxy plugin
- The FreeBSD builds now support raw disk caches
Apache Traffic Server 3.2.4
This is primarily a bug fix release, addressing a number of SSL related issues. Additionally we have important fixes which make running ATS on FreeBSD an overall more pleasant experience. We encourage Traffic Server users to upgrade - and everybody else to try it out!
The source code is immediately available for download.
Choosing an Open Source Proxy
Leif previously posted about his talk at Lisa 2012. I hope that everyone who was able to attend enjoyed it and learned something about the open source web proxy ecosystem. For everyone else, here are the slides, which are pretty interesting. If I ever find any video of the talk, I'll post that as well.