Apache Tajo 0.10.1 Released
The Apache Tajo team is proud to announce the release of Apache 0.10.1.
Apache Tajo (TM) is a big data warehouse system for various data
sources. It provides distributed and scalable analytical SQL
processing on Apache Hadoop (TM).
The release is available for immediate download:
This is a minor release for bug fixes. For this release, Apache Tajo
team resolved about 51 issues including bug fixes, improvements, and
few new features.
Some of Highlights:
* Support multi-bytes delimiter for CSV/Text file (TAJO-1374, TAJO-1381)
* JDBC program is stuck after closing (TAJO-1619)
* INSERT INTO with wrong target columns causes NPE. (TAJO-1623)
* Add TajoStatement::setMaxRows method support (TAJO-1400)
* Fix NPE on natural join (TAJO-1574)
* Implement json_extract_path_text(string, string) function (TAJO-1529)
* CURRENT_DATE generates parsing errors sometimes. (TAJO-1386)
* Simple query doesn’t work in Web UI. (TAJO-1147)
For a complete list of new features and fixed problems, please see the
We would like to thank the many contributors who made this release possible.
The Apache Tajo Team