Announcing Phoenix 4.2.2 and 3.2.2 released
The Apache Phoenix team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of the 4.2.2/3.2.2 release. Phoenix is a relational database layer on top of Apache HBase accessed as a JDBC driver for querying, updating, and managing HBase tables using SQL. The 4.x releases are compatible with HBase 0.98 while the 3.x releases are compatible with HBase 0.94.
The release includes:
- ~130 bug fixes
- Statistics collection to improve query performance
- IN and EXISTS subqueries support
- Correlated subqueries support
- Optimized parent/child join execution
- Local immutable indexes to decrease network IO
- Delete support for tables with immutable rows
- New built-ins: ILIKE (case insensitive LIKE), REGEXP_SPLIT
- New logo and homepage
Source and binary downloads are available here.