Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.17 has been released
The Apache OpenWebBeans Team is proud to announce the release of Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.17.
Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.x is an Apache License v2 licensed implementation of the JSR-365 CDI-2.0 specification.
OpenWebBeans has a modular structure and provides Dependency Injection scaling from Java SE environments up to Java EE8 server clusters with complicated ClassLoader hierarchies or OSGi environments.
This is a maintenance release targetting the Contexts and Dependency Injection CDI 2.0 specification!
CDI is a JavaEE standard (JSR-365) but fully available under Apache License v2.0.
Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.17 implements the CDI-2.0 API, and passes the JSR-330 and JSR-365 TCKs.
Distribution packages can be downloaded from https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/openwebbeans/2.0.17/
Hashes can be found here https://www.apache.org/dist/openwebbeans/2.0.17/
The release is also available in maven.central https://repo1.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/openwebbeans/
More info can be found at
The following tickets got fixed in this release:
- [OWB-1214] - Package annotation access is fragile
- [OWB-1322] - SLF4J integration workaround for log4j2-slf4j implementation which can fail in NPE on java >= 9
- [OWB-1323] - Upgrade to asm8
- [OWB-1324] - Support maven shade 3.2.3
- [OWB-1325] - Provide a SPI flavor of ClassDefiningService
- [OWB-1326] - Bean#isNullable is ignored since CDI-1.1.
Posted at 07:52AM Sep 07, 2020 by struberg in General | |