Apache Meecrowave-1.2.4 has been released
The Apache OpenWebBeans team is proud to announce the release of Apache Meecrowave 1.2.4
Apache Meecrowave is a small java enterprise application server framework fully based on Apache Tomcat9 and other JavaEE 8 technologies.
Apache Tomcat-9.0.12 (Servlets-4.0)
Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.7 (CDI-2.0)
Apache Johnzon-1.1.10 (JSON-P-1.1 and JSON-B-1.0), and
Apache CXF-3.2.6 (JAX-RS-2.1).
And all that in less than 10MB. That means it is ideally suited for Microservices and standalone applications.
The source distribution package can be downloaded from our mirrors:
Hashes can be found here
The binary artifacts are available on maven.central:
Our main change for this bugfix release is adding preliminary Java11 support.
The full list of resolved tickets is:
• [MEECROWAVE-130] - IOException if MEECROWAVE_OUT is different than MEECROWAVE_HOME
• [MEECROWAVE-142] - error while starting jpda debug in a bundle
• [MEECROWAVE-143] - [junit5] RequestScoped not activated with @MeecrowaveConfig
• [MEECROWAVE-144] - update geronimo specs to new versions
• [MEECROWAVE-136] - update to apache-parent-21 for sha512
• [MEECROWAVE-140] - Embrace JUnit 5 PER_CLASS support
• [MEECROWAVE-141] - Add @AfterFirstInjection and @AfterLastTest for JUnit 5 integration
• [MEECROWAVE-133] - Upgrade to CXF 3.2.6
• [MEECROWAVE-134] - Tomcat 9.0.12 upgrade
• [MEECROWAVE-135] - Log4j2 2.11.1 upgrade
• [MEECROWAVE-138] - update to Johnzon-1.1.9
• [MEECROWAVE-139] - update OWB to 2.0.7
• [MEECROWAVE-145] - update to Johnzon-1.1.10
• [MEECROWAVE-146] - Upgrade commons-compress to 1.18
• [MEECROWAVE-147] - Upgrade commons-dbcp2 to 2.5.0
• [MEECROWAVE-148] - Upgrade commons-jcs to 2.2.1
• [MEECROWAVE-149] - Upgrade acme4j to 2.3
• [MEECROWAVE-150] - Remove commons-lang and commons-text from core dependencies
More info can be found at
Posted at 07:51AM Oct 01, 2018 by struberg in General | |