Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.8 has been released
The Apache OpenWebBeans Team is proud to announce the release of Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.8.
Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.x is an Apache License v2 licensed implementation of the JSR-365 CDI-2.0 specification.
OpenWebBeans has a modular structure and provides Dependency Injection scaling from Java SE environments up to Java EE8 server clusters with complicated ClassLoader hierarchies or OSGi environments.
This is a maintenance release targetting the Contexts and Dependency Injection CDI 2.0 specification!
CDI is a JavaEE standard (JSR-365) but fully available under Apache License v2.0.
Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.8 implements the CDI-2.0 API, and passes the JSR-330 and JSR-365 TCKs.
Distribution packages can be downloaded from http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/openwebbeans/2.0.8/
Hashes can be found here http://www.apache.org/dist/openwebbeans/2.0.8/
The release is also available in maven.central https://repo1.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/openwebbeans/
More info can be found at
The following tickets got fixed in this release:
- [OWB-1257] - Conditional exclusion of beans in beans.xml does not honor system property
- [OWB-1263] - Generic observers not called correctly
- [OWB-1264] - Observers method throws NoClassDefFoundError for optional classes
- [OWB-1269] - TomcatSecurityService principal is not the contextual one out of request scope beans
- [OWB-1261] - Upgrade ASM to version 7
- [OWB-1265] - [perf] cache AnnotationManager#getRepeatableMethod
- [OWB-1266] - [perf] InjectionResolver cache can be activated earlier
- [OWB-1268] - Upgrade to xbean 4.12
Posted at 12:49PM Nov 12, 2018 by struberg in General | |