OpenMeetings 3.3.0 released
Version 3.3.0 includes new features, bug fixes and security fixes.
- Room is displayed without overlap in IE
- Multiple display issues
- Wb room element can now be hidden
- All requests via security headers
- More secure password processing rules and storage
- More strict rules for uploaded files
- SQL injection in web services
CVE reports have been submitted and addressed, complete list see changelog.
Thanks to the CVE reporters!
Download and documentation available at: openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html
Posted at 10:09AM Jul 14, 2017 by Sebastian Wagner in General | |