Apache Openmeetings 2.1.1 released
The Apache Openmeetings PMC is proud to announce Apache Openmeetings 2.1.1!
This is a bug fix release for the 2.1.x tree and the second release as Top Level Apache Project!
Please download and build the distribution yourself, or use our convenience binary package
- Sources: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openmeetings/2.1.1/src
- Binaries: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openmeetings/2.1.1/bin
Or in general see: http://openmeetings.apache.org/downloads.html
Release Notes 2.1.1
Summary: Bug fix release for 2.1.0.
This release includes some improvements in user interface, fixes for the interview and video only rooms, and localization issues. Configurable hot key for Mute/Unmute have been added.
- Note: Video/audio SIP integration is not a part of the Apache project, check the red5sip project for this integration.
- Issues with Recordigs that are longer then 1 hour under some circumstances https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-669
- Some issue reported with recent version of Adobe Flash Plugin https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=885188
- Multi-tabbing issues with Flash Player on Linux
Bugs solved in that release
- [OPENMEETINGS-218] - Microphone doesn't work after clicking «unmute microphone» button
- [OPENMEETINGS-405] - microphoneRateNormal & microphoneRateBest - not change rate
- [OPENMEETINGS-432] - video only room is coming with white board also
- [OPENMEETINGS-439] - An LDAP user can't change their own profile picture.
- [OPENMEETINGS-481] - When I reserve a room by sending an email, users who connected to this link from an email have the same email address as me
- [OPENMEETINGS-486] - Sometimes OM stops responding to clicks
- [OPENMEETINGS-503] - Openmeetings does not logout on the Recording panel
- [OPENMEETINGS-507] - Error message is shown when user save the Profile settings
- [OPENMEETINGS-537] - Pop menu in conference for files shows "Delete folder"
- [OPENMEETINGS-544] - some bug with SIP
- [OPENMEETINGS-579] - In any room not close the video and audio settings windows. Video is not broadcasting.
- [OPENMEETINGS-586] - FileItem owner_id is not replaced with new id while system import
- [OPENMEETINGS-587] - Exclusive audio by hotkey is broken
- [OPENMEETINGS-598] - dont build trunk on JDK 1.7 x64
- [OPENMEETINGS-608] - Office file are uploaded but not displayed
- [OPENMEETINGS-609] - The end time shown under the Book Conference Room option in New Message is Incorrect
- [OPENMEETINGS-618] - Incorrect translation
- [OPENMEETINGS-625] - Profile Pictures not working on LDAP Accounts
- [OPENMEETINGS-634] - No menu accessable after file upload, in a special condition
- [OPENMEETINGS-635] - Administration / Configuration : default_lang_id documentation
- [OPENMEETINGS-654] - Interview room is broken
- [OPENMEETINGS-670] - The webinar is already closed, you wil be rediredcted to some interesting offerings in X sek
- [OPENMEETINGS-672] - in recordings page ,people cant logout
- [OPENMEETINGS-687] - Microphone is unmuted when user refresh video frame
- [OPENMEETINGS-589] - Configurable hot key for Mute/Unmute should be added