[ANNOUNCE] Apache NetBeans 15 released
The Apache NetBeans team is pleased to announce that Apache NetBeans 15 was released on August 31, 2022 (though there's been a delay in announcing the release).
What's in the Apache NetBeans 15 release:
With thanks to 33 contributors, including the following, who have contributed for the first time. Thank you!
- @MegJayan made their first contribution in #3884
- @Atrament666 made their first contribution in #4026
- @notzed made their first contribution in #4180
- @nbauma109 made their first contribution in #4273
- @zephyrgr made their first contribution in #4348
- @duoduobingbing made their first contribution in #4396
See our release schedule:
Note for Linux users: Use the binary zip, Snap, or our community installers (there is a .deb without JDK too). This has been discussed on dev@ a little while back. Linux installer is a little broken and no-one has fixed it yet.
Feel free to share the good news!
Thanks everyone, and best wishes,
Neil, Eric, Geertjan
on behalf of Apache NetBeans PMC
Posted at 06:18AM Sep 07, 2022 by Geertjan in General | |