The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Reporting Exec Version 2.0.0-M1.
Classes to prepare report plugins execution with Maven 3, through MavenReportExecutor (implementation).
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
Release Notes Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Reporting Exec Version 2.0.0-M1
- MSHARED-1060 – Upgrade to Java 8
- MSHARED-1061 – Replace Plexus Logger with SLF4J
- MSHARED-1064 – Reintroduce org.codehaus.doxia.sink.Sink
- MSHARED-1062 – Upgrade Maven Reporting API to 4.0.0-M1
- MSHARED-1063 – Upgrade to Doxia Sitetools to 2.0.0-M2
- MSHARED-1065 – Upgrade plugins and components in UTs and ITs
-The Apache Maven team