Apache Maven Wagon Version 3.4.1 Released
The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache Maven Wagon 3.4.1.
Apache Maven Wagon is a transport abstraction that is used in Mavens
artifact and repository handling code.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
Release Notes – Maven Wagon – Version 3.4.1
- WAGON-591 – Transfer event is not restarted when request is redirected
- WAGON-592 – Wagon fails when compiled on Java 9+ and run on Java 8 due to JDK API breakage
- WAGON-594 – http.route.default-proxy config property never passes protocol and port of proxy server
- WAGON-595 – Add configuration property ‘http.protocol.handle-content-compression’
- WAGON-596 – Add configuration property ‘http.protocol.handle-uri-normalization’
Posted at 10:33PM May 22, 2020
by khmarbaise in Maven WAGON |