The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Archiver, version 3.4.0.
The Maven Archiver is mainly used by plugins to handle packaging. The version numbers referenced in the Since column on this page are the version of the Maven Archiver component – not for any specific plugin. To see which version of Maven Archiver a plugin uses, go to the site for that plugin.
You should specify the version in your project’s dependency configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- MSHARED-588 – User supplied Class-Path entry does not go first
- MSHARED-782 – Deprecated option classpathMavenRepositoryLayout not marked as deprecated in the documentation
- MSHARED-783 – Archiver documentation issue tracker 404
- MSHARED-787 – Add optional buildEnvironment information to the manifest
- MSHARED-798 – Add addDefaultEntries option (true by default)
- MSHARED-362 – Support removing default manifest entries with Maven Archiver
- MSHARED-777 – Remove deprecated main attributes from generated manifest
- MSHARED-799 – Change “Created-By” manifest entry value to be reproducible
- MSHARED-800 – Remove Maven version from pom.properties
- MSHARED-661 – Remove manifest entry “Built-By: ” for reproducible builds
- MSHARED-796 – use java.specification.version instead of java.version in Build-Jdk manifest entry
- MSHARED-797 – Move current Build-Jdk manifest entry to Build-Jdk-Spec
- MSHARED-781 – Upgrade to Plexus Archiver 4.1.0
-The Apache Maven team