The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Maven Archiver, version 3.3.0.
The Maven Archiver is mainly used by plugins to handle packaging. The version numbers referenced in the Since column on this page are the version of the Maven Archiver component – not for any specific plugin. To see which version of Maven Archiver a plugin uses, go to the site for that plugin.
You should specify the version in your project’s dependency configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
Important Notes since Version 3.3.0:
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 7 minimum requirement
Release Notes – Maven Archiver – Version 3.3.0
- MSHARED-773 – Fail on invalid ‘Automatic-Module-Name’ in MANIFEST
- MSHARED-668 – plexus-utils 3.0.24 to 3.1.0
- MSHARED-669 – Upgrade plexus-interpolation to 1.24
- MSHARED-686 – Upgrade parent to 31
- MSHARED-721 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 3.2.1
- MSHARED-726 – Upgrade plexus-archiver to 3.6.0
- MSHARED-727 – Upgrade mave-surefire/failsafe-plugin 2.21.0
- MSHARED-747 – Upgrade maven-plugins parent to version 32
- MSHARED-774 – Upgrade maven-plugins parent to version 33
- MSHARED-775 – Upgrade plexus-interpolation to 1.25
-The Apache Maven team