The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Resources Plugin, Version 3.1.0.
The Resources Plugin handles the copying of project resources to the output directory. There are two different kinds of resources: main resources and test resources. The difference is that the main resources are the resources associated to the main source code while the test resources are associated to the test source code.
Thus, this allows the separation of resources for the main source code and its unit tests.
- Maven 3.X only
- JDK 7 minimum requirement
Reporters for this release:
- Michel Barret MRESOURCES-247
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
- MRESOURCES-242 – Fix integration test include-git-ignore
- MRESOURCES-247 – Improve WARNING message about encoding.
- MRESOURCES-243 – Upgrade mave-surefire/failsafe-plugin 2.20.1
- MRESOURCES-245 – Upgrade to JDK 7 minimum.
- MRESOURCES-241 – Upgrade parent to 31
- MRESOURCES-244 – Upgrade plexus-utils 3.1.0
- MRESOURCES-248 – Add documentation information for GitHub
-The Apache Maven team