The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Release, version 3.0.0-M5.
This plugin is used to release a project with Maven, saving a lot of repetitive, manual work. Releasing a project is made in two steps: prepare and perform.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
Release Notes – Apache Maven Release Plugin – Version 3.0.0-M5
- MRELEASE-1053 – scm element removed during release:prepare when parent != reactor root
- MRELEASE-1066 – FileUtils.copyDirectory(File srcDir, File destDir) fails on Windows
- MRELEASE-1069 – typo: it’s
- MRELEASE-1071 – update project.build.outputTimestamp property when its initial value is 0 to 9
- MRELEASE-1015 – Add tag signing support to prepare goal
- MRELEASE-1075 – Move CVS-based tests to Subversion or Git
- MRELEASE-1074 – Upgrade Maven SCM to 1.12.2
- MRELEASE-1076 – Upgrade Plexus Utils to 3.4.1
-The Apache Maven team