Saturday October 22, 2022
Apache Maven EAR Plugin Version 3.3.0 Released
The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven EAR Plugin, version 3.3.0
This plugin generates Java EE Enterprise Archive (EAR) file. It can also generate the deployment descriptor file (e.g. application.xml).
You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:
- Requires JDK8 as minimum
- Requires Maven 3.2.5+ as minimum.
1<plugin> 2 <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId> 3 <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId> 4 <version>3.3.0</version> 5</plugin>
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
Release Notes - Maven EAR Plugin - Version 3.3.0
- MEAR-310 - Upgrade Parent to 37
- MEAR-312 - Upgrade Maven Verifier to 2.0.0-M1
- MEAR-313 - Bump maven-filtering from 3.2.0 to 3.3.0
- MEAR-314 - Bump plexus-archiver from 4.2.4 to 4.5.0
- MEAR-315 - Bump maven-archiver from 3.5.1 to 3.6.0
- MEAR-316 - Bump plexus-io from 3.2.0 to 3.4.0
- MEAR-317 - Bump maven-shared-utils from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4
- MEAR-320 - Bump plexus-utils from 3.3.0 to 3.4.2
-The Apache Maven team
Posted at 09:28AM Oct 22, 2022 by khmarbaise in Plugin Release | |