The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Doxia Version 2.0.0-M1, Released
Doxia is a content generation framework which aims to provide its users with powerful techniques for generating static and dynamic content: Doxia can be used in web-based publishing context to generate static sites, in addition to being incorporated into dynamic content generation systems like blogs, wikis and content management systems.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
Release Notes – Maven Doxia – Version 2.0.0-M1
- DOXIA-534 – Remove Doxia Logging API
- DOXIA-630 – Remove all deprecated modules
- DOXIA-631 – Remove all deprecated macros
- DOXIA-632 – Remove remaining deprecated code
- DOXIA-633 – Drop and replace usage of HttpComponents in Core
- DOXIA-634 – Drop and replace usage of Commons Lang in Core
- DOXIA-635 – Drop and replace usage of Commons IO in Markdown Module
- DOXIA-638 – Replace Plexus Container Default with Sisu Plexus Shim
-The Apache Maven team