The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Deploy Plugin, version 3.0.0-M1.
The deploy plugin is primarily used during the deploy phase, to add your artifact(s) to a remote repository for sharing with other developers and projects. This is usually done in an integration or release environment. It can also be used to deploy a particular artifact (e.g. a third party jar like Sun’s non redistributable reference implementations).
Important Note since 3.0.0-M1:
- Maven 3.X only
- Minimum JDK 7+
- The maven-deploy-plugin will generate the needed checksums during the transfer to your remote repository.
- Use the maven-deploy-plugin version 3.0.0-M1 only in combintation with the maven-install-plugin version 3.0.0-M1.
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- MDEPLOY-194 – Deploy SSH external: copy and paste failure in POM snippet comment
- MDEPLOY-211 – uniqueVersion broken (if not supported, should be removed from doc, and warning printed)
- MDEPLOY-212 – deploy-file incorrectly deploys attached artifacts
- MDEPLOY-213 – deploy-file replaces main artifact of a project
- MDEPLOY-215 – Remove link to non-existing Codehaus wiki
- MDEPLOY-178 – Use information provided in pom.xml of JAR
- MDEPLOY-171 – Remove deprecated readonly parameters
- MDEPLOY-187 – Upgrade to Maven 3.0 compatiblity
- MDEPLOY-205 – MavenProject with only attachments must have packaging “pom”
- MDEPLOY-207 – Remove @Deprecated marked code
- MDEPLOY-222 – Issue Tracking in pom.xml points to outdated Codehaus site
- MDEPLOY-231 – Move checksum generation from install to deploy plugin
- MDEPLOY-232 – Using maven-fluido-skin 1.7
- MDEPLOY-233 – Remove unused code
- MDEPLOY-240 – Remove updateReleaseInfo parameter
- MDEPLOY-203 – Rename package to org.apache.maven.plugins
- MDEPLOY-239 – Add GitHub documentation
- MDEPLOY-242 – Lift JDK minimum to JDK 7
- MDEPLOY-202 – deploy-file goal insists on deploying source file for previous deploy-file execution
- MDEPLOY-188 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.18
- MDEPLOY-191 – Upgrade to maven-plugins parent version 27
- MDEPLOY-192 – Upgrade maven-plugin-testing-harness to 1.3
- MDEPLOY-208 – Upgrade plexus-utils to 3.0.24
- MDEPLOY-209 – Upgrade maven-shared-components parent to version 30
- MDEPLOY-210 – Upgrade of commons-io to 2.5.
- MDEPLOY-219 – Upgrade maven-artifact-transfer to version 0.9.1
- MDEPLOY-228 – Upgrade plexus-utils 3.1.0
- MDEPLOY-230 – Upgrade parent to 31
- MDEPLOY-235 – Upgrade mave-surefire/failsafe-plugin 2.21.0
- MDEPLOY-237 – Upgrade maven-plugins parent to version 32
- MDEPLOY-238 – Upgrade JUnit 4.11 to 4.12
-The Apache Maven team