Apache Maven Checkstyle Plugin, version 3.2.0 released
The Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Checkstyle Plugin, version 3.2.0.
The Checkstyle Plugin generates a report regarding the code style used by the developers. For more information about Checkstyle, see https://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/.
You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:
1<plugin> 2 <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId> 3 <artifactId>maven-checkstyle-plugin</artifactId> 4 <version>3.2.0</version> 5</plugin>
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- MCHECKSTYLE-418 - Deprecate RSS feature and disable by default
- MCHECKSTYLE-393 - upgrade Doxia Sitetools to 1.9.2 to remove dependency on Struts
- MCHECKSTYLE-399 - Upgrade Checkstyle to 8.41.1
- MCHECKSTYLE-402 - Require Maven 3.1.1 (drop dependency to Maven 3.0)
- MCHECKSTYLE-406 - Make plugin compatible with Checkstyle 8.44 (Upgraded to 9.1)
- MCHECKSTYLE-410 - Require Maven 3.2.5+
- MCHECKSTYLE-417 - Upgrade Maven Reporting API to 3.1.1/Maven Reporting Impl to 3.2.0
- MCHECKSTYLE-419 - Upgrade Parent to 37 and cleanup
- For technical reasons the parameter
encodinghas been replaced with
inputEncoding. For details please see
-The Apache Maven team
Posted at 07:31PM Aug 23, 2022 by khmarbaise in Plugin Release | |