The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Assembly Plugin, version 3.3.0.
The Assembly Plugin for Maven is primarily intended to allow users to aggregate the project output along with its dependencies, modules, site documentation, and other files into a single distributable archive.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
Release Notes – Maven Assembly Plugin – Version 3.3.0
- MASSEMBLY-879 – useDefaultExcludes has no effect in dependencySet/unpack
- MASSEMBLY-920 – ContainerDescriptorHandler for MetaInf-Services breaks folder structure
- MASSEMBLY-932 – resource filtering skipped for resources in the current project
- MASSEMBLY-922 – allow to override UID/GID and user name and group name for files stored in TAR (and other formats that store UID/GID)
- MASSEMBLY-927 – Support for properties mapping on executions of maven-assembly-plugin
- MASSEMBLY-934 – Support concatenation of files
- MASSEMBLY-765 – add property groupIdPath
- MASSEMBLY-849 – Add nonFilteredFileExtensions to avoid filtering of binary files
- MASSEMBLY-933 – make build Reproducible
- MASSEMBLY-924 – Upgrade commons-compress to 1.19
-The Apache Maven team