The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Shade Plugin, version 3.3.0.
This plugin provides the capability to package the artifact in an uber-jar, including its dependencies and to shade – i.e. rename – the packages of some of the dependencies.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page
- MSHADE-36 – Add option to include dependency reduced POM instead of original one
- MSHADE-321 – Always respect ‘createDependencyReducedPom’ flag
- MSHADE-371 – Update Shade Apache[Notice/LICENSE]ResourceTransformer to use also [NOTICE/LICENSE].md
- MSHADE-373 – Source transformation on source jar can break OSGi resolution due to duplicated bundle name
- MSHADE-382 – Add an option to skip execution
- MSHADE-391 – Do not modify class files, if nothing was relocated
- MSHADE-405 – ShowOverlapping Uses http instead of https
-The Apache Maven team