The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Site Plugin, version 3.7.1.
The Site Plugin is used to generate a site for the project. The generated site also includes the project’s reports that were configured in the POM.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
1 2 3 4 5
- MSITE-806 – Site generation does not work when no report configured nor Doxia document provided
- MSITE-809 – Documentation: examples/configuring-reports.html includes invalid XML
- MSITE-812 – Missing ‘/’ in log when deploying documentation by site:stage
- MSITE-817 – inherit edit value in site.xml
- MSITE-818 – site:run fails to find locale when zh_CN is used
- MSITE-815 – highlight skin used to render site and documents statistics
- MSITE-767 – Revert r1729902 caused by DOXIASITETOOLS-155 and fix ITs as soon as parent POMs and site.xml descriptors have been upgraded
- MSITE-821 – add documentation on site plugin dependencies
-The Apache Maven team