The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven SCM, version 1.11.2.
Maven SCM supports Maven 2.x plugins (e.g. maven-release-plugin) and other tools (e.g. Continuum) by providing them with a common API for doing SCM operations. You can look at the list of SCMs for more information on using Maven SCM with your favorite SCM tool.
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page.
- SCM-777 – scm:validate ignores scmCheckWorkingDirectoryUrl configuration in favor of system property
- SCM-318 – Allow tags to be removed with Git implementation
- SCM-832 – maven-scm-provider-jgit should support SSH public key auth
- SCM-917 – Allow tags to be removed with Subversion implementation
- SCM-919 – Fix codecheck violations in JGit provider
-The Apache Maven team