The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven Invoker Plugin, version 3.1.0.
The Invoker Plugin is used to run a set of Maven projects. The plugin can determine whether each project execution is successful, and optionally can verify the output generated from a given project execution.
This plugin is in particular handy to perform integration tests for other Maven plugins. The Invoker Plugin can be employed to run a set of test projects that have been designed to assert certain features of the plugin under test.
You should specify the version in your project’s plugin configuration:
1 2 3 4 5
You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:
- MINVOKER-191 – “Artifact is not fully assembled” error with maven-invoker-plugin in parallel/multi thread build
- MINVOKER-224 – Unable to set cloneProjectsTo to null
- MINVOKER-233 – Call an invoker with a given timeout
- MINVOKER-236 – improve display of setup jobs
- MINVOKER-228 – Improve documentation: “Using with other integration test frameworks” page
- MINVOKER-237 – Upgrade to JDK 7 minimum.
- MINVOKER-232 – Upgrade parent to 31
- MINVOKER-234 – Upgrade maven-shared-utils to 3.2.1
- MINVOKER-235 – Upgrade plexus-utils 3.1.0
- MINVOKER-238 – Upgrade maven-invoker to 3.0.1
-The Apache Maven team