Apache Logging Services
Apache Logging log4j 1.2.17 released
The Apache Logging team is pleased to announce the Apache log4j 1.2.17 release!
Apache log4j is a wellknown framework for logging application behaviour.
This is release is a maintenance release containing these issues:
- log4j 1.2.17 release preparation Fixes 49470.
- Configure from an InputStream Fixes 52913.
- JDBCAppender not closed due to SQL Exception while executing an SQL (thanks to Anurag Agarwal) Fixes 51597.
- Memoryleak - org.apache.log4j.helpers.ThreadLocalMap Fixes 50486.
- DOMConfigurator does not close input stream when configured based on URL. Fixes 48588.
- javadoc.jar was missing NOTICE and LICENSE and contained .svn entries. Fixes 49078.
- Wrong log levels logged with serialized LoggingEvent. Fixes 50238.
- Add org.apache.log4j.rewrite.RewriteAppender and org.apache.log4j.util.UtilLoggingLevel from discontinued receivers companion. Fixes 51766.
Apache log4j 1.2.17 requires JDK 1.4 or later.