Apache Logging Services
Apache Log4j Extras 1.2.17 released
The Apache Log4j 1 team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Log4j Extras 1.2.17.
Apache Extras™ for Apache log4j™ is a jar file full of additional functionality for log4j 1.2.x.
This release is a maintenance release.
- Version naming changed to match the required log4j version.
- RollingFileAppender with TimeBasedRolling policy doesn't create parent-path if FileNamePattern contains date pattern as directory (thanks to Daniel Stankiewicz) Fixes 53536.
- DBAppender has a compile error (thanks to Antonio Petrelli) Fixes 53645.
- Prefixed FormattingInfo and PatternParser with Extras to avoid classloading conflict
- Fixed product naming
- Removed duplicated classes (thanks to Jess Holle for spotting it)
- Removed ant build
- Made tests writing to target folder
- Merged all companions into the extras companion
- Switched Parent to Apache parent Fixes 47595.
- Upgraded to Apache Maven 3
Apache Log4j Extras 1.2.17 required Java > 1.4.2 and Log4j 1.2.17.
For more information please visit the product website: http://logging.apache.org/log4j/extras