Entries tagged [wicket]
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.15.1 Released
- a new Markup value type that allows the Wicket viewer to display arbitrary HTML
- a new "layout" URL for the Restful Objects viewer
- a new "logout" page for the Wicket viewer to support monitoring tools.
Posted at 05:24AM Sep 25, 2017 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.15.0 Released
New features in this release include:
- inline prompts: the ability to edit a property or invoke an action (associated with a property) without requiring a modal dialog box.
- a "hello world" archetype
- upgrade of Apache Wicket from 6.x to 7.x.
- allow applications and integration tests to be bootstrapped with less boilerplate
- new metamodel validations for JAXB view models
- rename isis-viewer-wicket artifacts to isis-core-viewer-wicket (for consistency with other core modules)
Full release notes are available on the Apache Isis website, as are the migration notes.
Posted at 07:57PM Aug 14, 2017 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis 1.0.0 (Core, 4 components, 1 archetype) Released
The Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis Core 1.0.0, along with 4 components and 1 archetype[Read More]
Posted at 08:51PM Dec 24, 2012 by danhaywood in General | Comments  |