Entries tagged [shiro]
[ANN] Apache Isis 1.8.0
- Apache Isis Core version 1.8.0
- SimpleApp Archetype 1.8.0
- a new theme-able look-n-feel for the Wicket viewer, using Twitter Bootstrap and font awesome icons
- a new simplified set of annotations (@Property, @DomainObject, @CollectionLayout etc) to make features more discoverable; see cheat-sheet
- support to enable multi-tenancy (in particular in conjunction with Isis addons security module)
- new i18n support using gettext .po files, honouring user locale
- sign-up/self-registration support (so that end-users can create own user accounts)
- EmailService for sending HTML emails, optionally with attachments
- ability to validate individual parameters imperatively
- config property to flag use of deprecated annotations/method prefixes
- Maven plugin to validate domain object model with respect to Isis programming conventions
- improved support for Neo4J
- experimental support for more flexibility of generating Restful Objects representations
- as of 1.8.0 the Wicket Viewer is bundled in with Core
- the ToDoApp archetype is no longer provided, however the example todoapp is available from Isis addons (not ASF) to fork and adapt.
- this release drops support for JDK 1.6, standardizes on JDK 1.7
Posted at 07:59AM Feb 24, 2015 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.7.0 Released
Posted at 06:24AM Oct 21, 2014 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Isis Shiro Security 1.0.0 and Quickstart (Wicket/Restful/JDO) archetype 1.0.1 released
The Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis Shiro Security 1.0.0, along with an update to the Quickstart (Wicket/Restful/JDO) archetype, v1.0.1.
The main new feature is the integration of Apache Shiro , to be used for authentication and authorization. The quickstart archetype has been updated to integrate this new component . Full release notes are available at  on the Isis website.
In addition, the quickstart archetype has been simplified so that both the Wicket viewer  and the Restful Objects viewer  are run within the same webapp. There is also a new welcome page to help new users get started.
There is one known minor issue: the links on the welcome page to the wicket viewer and restful objects viewer are incorrect if run outside of the root context.
You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo , or download the release and build it from source .
-The Isis team
Posted at 06:50PM Jan 10, 2013 by danhaywood in Announcements | |