Entries tagged [release]
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.12.0 Released
- much enhanced support for custom layouts, using an optional separate XML layout file Xxx.layout.xml. This is similar in concept to the earlier support we have had for custom layouts through a .layout.json file, but introduces the ability to position object members anywhere using (bootstrap3) columns and rows. It also brings in support for tab groups, and allows object members to be included in the page more than once (eg a table view and also a calendar view).
- a change to the editing of objects: rather than an 'edit' button which toggles the entire page into edit mode, instead each property is edited individually.
- various new domain services. Some of these are in supoprt of the dynamic layouts functionality, others including new access into Apache Isis' metamodel. In addition, the DomainObjectContainer service has been deprecated, replaced by a number of fine-grained services such as RepositoryService and MessageService.
- a number of new mixins, to automatically surface in the UI an entity's id, version (if any) as properties, and actions to download the layout XML and other metadata actions. (These can always be hidden using either security or by writing a subscriber; see the migration notes).
- JAXB view models are now automatically editable by default.
Posted at 06:03PM Mar 29, 2016 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis 1.11.1 Released
Posted at 03:04PM Jan 17, 2016 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.11.0 Released
Posted at 06:46AM Jan 02, 2016 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.10.0 Released
Posted at 08:22AM Nov 10, 2015 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis v1.9.0 Released
Posted at 09:49PM Sep 01, 2015 by danhaywood in General | |
[ANN] Isis Shiro Security 1.0.0 and Quickstart (Wicket/Restful/JDO) archetype 1.0.1 released
The Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis Shiro Security 1.0.0, along with an update to the Quickstart (Wicket/Restful/JDO) archetype, v1.0.1.
The main new feature is the integration of Apache Shiro , to be used for authentication and authorization. The quickstart archetype has been updated to integrate this new component . Full release notes are available at  on the Isis website.
In addition, the quickstart archetype has been simplified so that both the Wicket viewer  and the Restful Objects viewer  are run within the same webapp. There is also a new welcome page to help new users get started.
There is one known minor issue: the links on the welcome page to the wicket viewer and restful objects viewer are incorrect if run outside of the root context.
You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo , or download the release and build it from source .
-The Isis team
Posted at 06:50PM Jan 10, 2013 by danhaywood in Announcements | |