Entries tagged [java]
Apache Causeway version 2.0.0-RC1 Released
The Apache Causeway team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Causeway 2.0.0-RC1.
The main highlight is the change of name (to the new name 'causeway', from the old name 'isis'), which means that all Maven artifacts as well as package names have changed. The migration notes  explain how to update your code; if you need assistance then reach out through the mailing list  or our slack channel  because we can explain how to tackle change in stages.
* a new PageRenderSubscriber SPI provides callbacks to track the time taken to render a page (CAUSEWAY-3373)
Full release notes are available on the Apache Causeway website at .
You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo .
Alternatively, download the release and build it from source .
--The Apache Causeway team
Posted at 02:36PM Mar 26, 2023 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis 1.8.0
- Apache Isis Core version 1.8.0
- SimpleApp Archetype 1.8.0
- a new theme-able look-n-feel for the Wicket viewer, using Twitter Bootstrap and font awesome icons
- a new simplified set of annotations (@Property, @DomainObject, @CollectionLayout etc) to make features more discoverable; see cheat-sheet
- support to enable multi-tenancy (in particular in conjunction with Isis addons security module)
- new i18n support using gettext .po files, honouring user locale
- sign-up/self-registration support (so that end-users can create own user accounts)
- EmailService for sending HTML emails, optionally with attachments
- ability to validate individual parameters imperatively
- config property to flag use of deprecated annotations/method prefixes
- Maven plugin to validate domain object model with respect to Isis programming conventions
- improved support for Neo4J
- experimental support for more flexibility of generating Restful Objects representations
- as of 1.8.0 the Wicket Viewer is bundled in with Core
- the ToDoApp archetype is no longer provided, however the example todoapp is available from Isis addons (not ASF) to fork and adapt.
- this release drops support for JDK 1.6, standardizes on JDK 1.7
Posted at 07:59AM Feb 24, 2015 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.7.0 Released
Posted at 06:24AM Oct 21, 2014 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.6.0 Released
Posted at 06:19PM Jul 28, 2014 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
Marrying DHTMLX with Apache Isis
Posted at 09:20PM Feb 26, 2013 by danhaywood in General | |