Entries tagged [authentication]
Tuesday October 21, 2014
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.7.0 Released
The Isis team is pleased to announce the release of:
* Apache Isis Core version 1.7.0
* Wicket Viewer 1.7.0
* SimpleApp Archetype 1.7.0
* ToDoApp Archetype 1.7.0
New features in this release include:
- ISIS-809: @ViewModel annotation, no longer requiring explicit implementation of the IViewModel interface.
- ISIS-916: ability to override framework-provided services, such as MementoService or BookmarkService.
- ISIS-917: (beta): pluggable representations for the RO viewer
There are also some security fixes:
- ISIS-883: Bookmarkable action URLs can be submitted by a user without permissions to bring up action dialog (thereafter that user can invoke).
- ISIS-884: ErrorPage vulnerable to XSS attacks.
- ISIS-895: HomePage should honour authorization rules.
Full release notes are available at [1,2,3,4] on the Isis website.
Isis modules that in 1.6.0 were released as part of Isis core have now moved to Isis addons . Meanwhile the profilestore component (previously in core, but unused in the Wicket viewer) has been retired. Migration should be straightforward, see .
Significant updates in Isis add-ons:
- isis-module-security module , for administering authentication and authorization
- all modules re-released against for 1.7.0.
You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo ,
or download the release and build it from source .
--The Isis team
Posted at 06:24AM Oct 21, 2014 by danhaywood in Announcements | |