Entries tagged [archetype]
[ANN] Apache Isis simpleapp-archetype 188.8.131.52 Released
- improves docker support - allowing docker images to be created easily
- reduces the amount of boilerplate (by backing out some of the mixins)
- fixes an issue with the fixture scripts
See the README.adoc (generated by the archetype) for further details.
Posted at 07:17PM Jan 03, 2017 by danhaywood in General | |
[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.13.2 Released
This is a maintenance release with a number of minor improvements and bug fixes.
Of these the main improvement is that the simpleapp archetype has been substantially reworked to be more modular. This release also closes the ticket to provide a better DB migration story; this has been implemented by way of the (non-ASF) Isis addons' flywaydb module.
- Prevent double click on buttons
- Use 'readonly' rather than 'disabled' tag (to allow copying of text)
- More flexibility with the @Mixin annotation
- Improve SudoService
Posted at 09:21AM Dec 14, 2016 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Isis 1.3.0 released - crammed full of goodies!
- Apache Isis Core version 1.3.0
- Wicket Viewer 1.3.0
- Restful Objects Viewer 2.1.0
- JDO Object Store 1.3.0
- Shiro Security 1.3.0
- Quickstart Archetype 1.3.0
- Simple Archetype 1.3.0
- contributed collections and properties
- view model support (across both Wicket and RO viewers)
- UI layouts defined in JSON files
- better integration and BDD testing support, including Cucumber-JVM integration
- domain services for handling application and user settings service
- domain service providing various developer utilities (eg downloading metamodel)
- domain service incorporating Guava's EventBus service);
- context-specific autoComplete
- conditional choices
- new annotations: @SortedBy; @CssClass; @PostsPropertyChangedEvent
- helpers for writing contract unit tests and for writing comparable entities
- optimistic locking improvements
- default dashboard
- more sophisticated layouts, with multiple columns
- dynamic reloading of layouts
- sortable table columns
- BlobPanel displaying images
- bookmarkable actions
- upgrade to wicket 6.11.0
- better integration/validation between Isis and JDO metamodels
- upgrade to DataNucleus 3.2.7
- better Google App Engine compatibility
- expose JDO PersistenceManager via domain service for more sophisticated use cases
In addition to all that, there is a new "simple" archetype, making it easier to get started.
Posted at 05:54PM Oct 25, 2013 by danhaywood in Announcements | |
[ANN] Isis Shiro Security 1.0.0 and Quickstart (Wicket/Restful/JDO) archetype 1.0.1 released
The Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis Shiro Security 1.0.0, along with an update to the Quickstart (Wicket/Restful/JDO) archetype, v1.0.1.
The main new feature is the integration of Apache Shiro , to be used for authentication and authorization. The quickstart archetype has been updated to integrate this new component . Full release notes are available at  on the Isis website.
In addition, the quickstart archetype has been simplified so that both the Wicket viewer  and the Restful Objects viewer  are run within the same webapp. There is also a new welcome page to help new users get started.
There is one known minor issue: the links on the welcome page to the wicket viewer and restful objects viewer are incorrect if run outside of the root context.
You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo , or download the release and build it from source .
-The Isis team
Posted at 06:50PM Jan 10, 2013 by danhaywood in Announcements | |