[ANN] Apache Isis version 1.10.0 Released
The Apache Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis v1.10.0.
New features in this release include:
* ISIS-1213 - Support for @Mixin domain objects, as a specialized type of contributor
* ISIS-1210 - SPI service for handling exception stack traces
* ISIS-1205 - Support @Inject on List<T> or Collection<T>
* ISIS-1007 - Provide support for "are you sure" idiom using extended actionsemantics
* ISIS-1005 - Lifecycle events emitted, enabling eg services to pre-commit processing
* ISIS-867 - Domain service to automatically maintain lastUpdatedAt and lastUpdatedBy
Full release notes are available on the Apache Isis website at . Please also read the migration notes 
You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo ,
or download the release and build it from source .
--The Apache Isis team
Posted at 08:22AM Nov 10, 2015
by danhaywood in Announcements |