Monday December 24, 2012
[ANN] Apache Isis 1.0.0 (Core, 4 components, 1 archetype) Released
The Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis Core 1.0.0, along with 4 components and 1 archetype
- isis-core-1.0.0 (Isis core)
- isis-security-file-1.0.0 (file-based security)
- isis-objectstore-jdo-1.0.0 (JDO objectstore)
- isis-viewer-wicket-1.0.0 (Wicket viewer)
- isis-viewer-restfulobjects-1.0.0 (Restful Objects viewer)
- quickstart_wicket_restful_jdo-archetype-1.0.0 (Quickstart Archetype for Wicket viewer, Restful Objects viewer, JDO objectstore).
This is the first release of Isis as an Apache top-level project. This release incorporates a restructuring so that the core is released independently of the main components.
Full release notes are available at , , , ,  on the Isis website.
You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo , or download the release and build it from source .
-The Isis team