[ANN] Apache Isis version 2.0.0-M6 Released
The Apache Isis team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Isis 2.0.0-M6.
New features in this release include:
- full support for the CommandPublisher,ExecutionPublisher and EntityPropertyChangePublisher SPIs for both JPA and JDO.
- support for Spring security
- support for keycloak authentication (leveraging Spring security)
- view models for serializable classes;
- a library of architecture tests to detect possible programming issues with your domain apps
- InteractionService added to the applib, allowing programmatic control of sessions
- improvements to built-in and SecMan’s security (impersonation, surface UserMemento, decouple SecMan from Shiro)
- new namedXxx() supporting method for dynamic names of properties and actions
- new @MemberSupport annotation
- removal of @MemberOrder annotation (now folded into the @XxxLayout annotations)
- minimum version of Java was bumped to JDK11.
Full release notes are available on the Apache Isis website .
You can access this release directly from the Maven central repo .
Alternatively, download the release and build it from source .
--The Apache Isis team
Posted at 12:14PM Aug 26, 2021 by danhaywood in Announcements | |