Apache Infrastructure Team
Confluence 2.10 migration for cwiki.a.o 11 July
The ASF Infrastructure Team will be upgrading the Confluence instance powering http://cwiki.apache.org from Confluence 2.2.9 to Confluence 2.10.3 on July 11 at 0400 UTC, or July 10 at 2100 PST. The migration is expected to take several hours.
If you haven't already, this would be a good time to check the test migration instance at:
Exported pages can be found at http://confluence-test.zones.apache.org:8080/export/SPACE_KEY/PAGE_TITLE.html If in doubt, find your existing exported pages at http://cwiki.apache.org/, so:
As much as possible, the space export templates will be preserved in the migration, although changes to the Confluence UI will mean the exports will look different.
Further updates with regards to the Confluence 2.10.3 migration will posted to this blog.
The Confluence 2.10.3 upgrade has been completed and all spaces have been exported. There are a few things to note:
- The Gliffy license is out of date. I'll try to track down a new one.
- The visibility plugin doesn't support Confluence 2.10.3. Not sure if anyone uses it, however.
- The exported html, as warned, generally looks a bit different. Let me know if you have any issues tweaking your template.
Update 11-07-2009 part 2
If, for some reason, your templates didn't get copied over or the exported site is so messed up you need the old version, the old files are available:
- Autoexport templates - http://cwiki.apache.org/autoexport-2.2.9-templates
- Autoexport-generated html - http://cwiki.apache.org/autoexport-2.2.9
Update 14-07-2009The Gliffy folks were kind enough to give us a new license. Please re-export any applicable spaces.
Posted at 07:04AM Jul 07, 2009 by mrdon in Status | |