Apache Ignite Essentials: 2-part Webinar Series for Architects and Java Developers
We finally made this happen! I’m happy to invite all of the software architects and engineers out there to a series of webinars that will introduce you to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms such as Apache Ignite.
There will also be a mix of theory and practice. A lot of code examples are waiting to be shown so that you can apply the theory in practice right away.
The series consists of two parts.
- Cluster configuration and deployment.
- Distributed database internals (partitioning, replication).
- Data processing with key-value APIs.
- Affinity Collocation.
- Data processing with SQL.
- Collocated processing.
- Collocated processing for distributed computations.
- Collocated processing for SQL (distributed joins and more).
- Machine Learning.
- Memory Architecture.
Book your seat!