Entries tagged 
Come to HBaseCon2015!
Come learn about:
- A highly-trafficked HBase cluster with an uptime of sixteen months
- An HBase deploy that spans three datacenters doing master-master replication between thousands of HBase nodes in each
- Some nuggets on how Bigtable does it (and HBase could too)
- How HBase is being used to record patient telemetry 24/7 on behalf of the Michael J. Fox Foundation to enable breakthroughs in Parkinson Disease research
- How Pinterest and Microsoft are doing it in the cloud, how FINRA and Bloomberg are doing it out east, and how Rocketfuel, Yahoo! and Flipboard, etc., are representing the west
HBaseCon 2015 is the fourth annual edition of the community event for Apache HBase contributors, developers, admins, and users of all skill levels. The event is hosted and organized by Cloudera, with the Program Committee including leaders from across the HBase community. The conference will be one full day comprising general sessions in the morning, breakout sessions in the morning and afternoon, and networking opportunities throughout the day.
The HBaseCon Program Committee
Posted at 05:58AM Apr 16, 2015 by stack in General | |