The Apache Software Foundation Blog
The Apache News Round-up: week ending 14 November 2014
With more than 200 projects and initiatives under development at The Apache Software Foundation, here's what's happened over the past week:
Apache CloudStack™ –Open Source software designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines, as a highly available, highly scalable Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud computing platform.
- Apache CloudMonkey v5.3.0 released http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.htm
Apache Directory™ –directory solutions entirely written in Java.
- Apache Directory LDAP API 1.0.0-M25 released http://directory.apache.org/api
Apache Jackrabbit™ –a scalable, high-performance hierarchical content repository designed for use as the foundation of modern world-class Web sites and other demanding content applications.
- Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.1.2 released http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html
Apache Libcloud™ –a Python library that abstracts away the differences among multiple cloud provider APIs.
- Apache Libcloud 0.16.0 released http://libcloud.apache.org/blog/2014/11/12/libcloud-0-16-0-released.html
Apache Tomcat™ –Open Source software implementation of the Java Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Unified Expression Language and Java WebSocket technologies.
- Apache Tomcat 7.0.57 released http://tomcat.apache.org/download-70.cgi
- Apache Tomcat 8.0.15 released http://tomcat.apache.org/download-80.cgi
Apache Software Foundation Graphics –graphical assets that can be used by third parties when referring to The Apache Software Foundation or one of its projects.
- Download new "Powered By Apache" general and project logos http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby
Posted at 10:02PM Nov 14, 2014 by Sally in General | |