The Apache Software Foundation Blog
The Apache News Round-up: week ending 15 January 2016
- Call For Participation: ApacheCon:Core North America - Vancouver 11-13 May 2016 http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp
- Applications OPEN: Travel Assistance to ApacheCon North America http://www.apache.org/travel/
Apache Flex™ –a highly productive, open source application framework for building and maintaining expressive applications that deploy consistently on all major browsers, desktops and devices (including smartphones, tablets and TV).
- Apache Flex 4.15.0 released http://flex.apache.org/download-source.html
Apache SINGA (incubating) –a general distributed deep learning platform for training big deep learning models over large datasets.
- Apache SINGA 0.2.0 released http://singa.apache.org/downloads.html
Apache Tomcat™ Native Library –provides portable API for features not found in contemporary JDK's.
- Apache Tomcat Native 1.2.4 released http://tomcat.apache.org/download-native.cgi
- Did you know that the re-designed Apache Projects Directory provides a wide array of information on project categories, communities, Committers, languages, podlings undergoing incubation, releases, and timelines? https://projects.apache.org/
Apache Community Notices:
- The list of Apache project-related MeetUps can be found at http://apache.org/events/meetups.html
- Apache Spark will be featured at Data Day Texas on 16 January in Austin http://www.meetup.com/Dallas-Apache-Spark-Meetup/events/226622137/
- The ASF will be participating at FOSDEM 2016 in Brussels 30-31 January 2016 https://fosdem.org/
- The next CloudStack European User Group will be held 3 March 2016 in London https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-tickets-19726408218
- Apache:Big Data North America will take place 9-12 May 2016 in Vancouver http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america
- ApacheCon:Core North America will take place 11-13 May 2016 in Vancouver http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/
- The ASF Operations Summary: Second Quarter, Fiscal Year 2016 (August-October 2015) is available at http://s.apache.org/M0R
Posted at 01:27PM Jan 15, 2016 by Sally in General | |