The Apache Software Foundation Blog
The Apache News Round-up: week ending 24 July 2015
It's week 30 of the year --we're more than halfway through 2015. Here's what's we've been working on:
ApacheCon™ –the official conference series of The Apache Software Foundation.
- Announcing Program for ApacheCon™: Core Europe –REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! http://s.apache.org/31N
- 35,000+ weekly infrastructure checks yielded a nifty 99.17% uptime over the past week http://status.apache.org/
Apache Jackrabbit™ Oak –a scalable, high-performance hierarchical content repository designed for use as the foundation of modern world-class Web sites and other demanding content applications.
- Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.3.3 released http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html
Apache NiFi™ –Big Data automation system acquires and delivers data easily, securely, and reliably across enterprise systems in real time.
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ NiFi™ as a Top-Level Project http://s.apache.org/kc
Apache PDFBox™ –an Open Source Java tool for working with PDF documents.
- Apache PDFBox 1.8.10 released http://pdfbox.apache.org/download.cgi
Apache POI™ –a library for reading and writing Microsoft Office file formats, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Publisher and Outlook.
- Apache POI 3.13-beta1 released http://poi.apache.org/download.html
Posted at 07:26PM Jul 24, 2015 by Sally in General | |