The Apache Software Foundation Blog
The Apache News Round-up: week ending 12 December 2014
Apache cTAKES™ –clinical Text Analysis and Knowledge Extraction System (cTAKES) is an Open Source natural language processing system for information extraction from electronic medical record clinical free-text.
- Apache cTAKES 3.2.1 released http://ctakes.apache.org/downloads.cgi
Apache DeltaSpike™ –a portable JSR-299 CDI (Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java) Extension library which contains lots of useful tools and helpers which are missing in the CDI core spec; not a CDI-container, but a portable CDI extension.
- Apache DeltaSpike 1.2.0 released http://deltaspike.apache.org/download.html
Apache MetaModel™ –uniform connector and query API to many very different datastore types, including: Relational (JDBC) databases, CSV files, Excel spreadsheets, XML files, JSON files, Fixed width files, MongoDB, Apache CouchDB, Apache HBase, Apache Cassandra, ElasticSearch, OpenOffice.org databases, and more.
- Apache MetaModel graduated as a Top-Level Project http://s.apache.org/2vF
ASF Infrastructure –leading the ASF's multi-datacenter, multi-cloud deployment running 24x7x365 on multiple continents, distributing terabytes of artifacts per week and archiving more than 11 million Apache email messages.
- ASF SVN service outage post-mortem https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/svn_service_outage_postmortem
ApacheCon™ –the official conference series of The Apache Software Foundation
- CFP open for ApacheCon North America in Austin http://s.apache.org/60N
Apache Software Foundation Graphics –graphical assets that can be used by third parties when referring to The Apache Software Foundation or one of its projects.
- Download new "Powered By Apache" general and project logos http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby