The Apache Software Foundation Blog
The Apache News Round-up: week ending 28 November 2014
Apache Commons™ –library that provides a simple interface for reading and writing CSV files of various types.
- Apache Commons CSV 1.1 released http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-csv/
Apache Directory™ –directory solutions entirely written in Java, including an extensible and embeddable directory server entirely written in Java, which has been certified LDAPv3 compatible by the Open Group, and LDAP client API to provide an enhanced LDAP API as a replacement for JNDI and the existing LDAP API (jLdap and Mozilla LDAP API).
- ApacheDS 2.0.0-M19 released http://directory.apache.org/apacheds
- Apache Directory LDAP API 1.0.0-M26 released http://directory.apache.org/api
Apache Slider (incubating)™ –a YARN application which deploys existing distributed applications on YARN, monitors them, and makes them larger or smaller as desired.
- Apache Slider 0.60.0-incubating released http://slider.incubator.apache.org/docs/getting_started.html
Apache Sqoop™ –a tool designed for efficiently transferring bulk data between Apache Hadoop and structured datastores, such as relational databases.
- Apache Sqoop 1.99.4 released http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/sqoop/1.99.4
Apache Storm™ –a distributed, fault-tolerant, and high-performance realtime computation system that provides strong guarantees on the processing of data.
- Apache Storm 0.9.3 released http://storm.apache.org
Apache Tomcat™ –Open Source software implementation of the Java Servlet, JavaServer Pages and Java Expression Language technologies.
- Apache Tomcat 6.0.43 released http://tomcat.apache.org/download-60.cgi
Posted at 08:40PM Nov 28, 2014 by Sally Khudairi in General | |