The Apache Software Foundation Blog
The Apache News Round-up: week ending 18 August 2017
Success at Apache –a new blog series that focuses on the processes behind why the ASF "just works".
- Success at Apache: Meritocracy. by Kevin A. McGrail https://s.apache.org/DiEo
ASF Board –management and oversight of the business affairs of the corporation in accordance with the Foundation's bylaws.
- The Apache Software Foundation Welcomes Phil Steitz as Chairman https://s.apache.org/n7YT
- Next Board Meeting: 20 September. Board calendar and minutes http://apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html
- ASF Annual Report for 2017 Fiscal Year https://s.apache.org/IDn5
- Apache Arrow 0.6.0 released http://arrow.apache.org/
Apache BookKeeper™ –a reliable replicated log service for Big Data.
- Apache BookKeeper 4.5.0 released http://bookkeeper.apache.org/
Apache Commons™ JCS –a distributed, versatile caching system.
- Apache Commons JCS 2.2 released https://commons.apache.org/
Apache Wicket™ –an Open Source Java component oriented web application framework.
- Apache Wicket 8.0.0-M7 released http://wicket.apache.org
- Meet members of the Apache Big Data communities at DataWorks/Hadoop Summit 20-21 September in Sydney https://dataworkssummit.com/
- The Apache community will be at All Things Open --stop by the ASF booth and say hello! 23-24 October in Raleigh https://allthingsopen.org/
- Catch the Apache Ignite and Spark communities at the In-Memory Computing Summit 24-25 October in San Francisco https://imcsummit.org/
- ASF Annual Report is available at https://s.apache.org/FY2017AnnualReport
# # #
Posted at 01:30PM Aug 18, 2017 by Sally in General | |