The Apache Software Foundation Blog
The Apache News Round-up: week ending 11 August 2017
Apache Jackrabbit™ Oak –a scalable, high-performance hierarchical content repository designed for use as the foundation of modern world-class Web sites and other demanding content applications.
- Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.2.27 released http://jackrabbit.apache.org/
Apache Parquet™ –a general-purpose columnar file format supporting nested Big Data.
- Apache Parquet C++ 1.2.0 released http://parquet.apache.org
Apache Pulsar (incubating) –a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on commodity hardware.
- Apache Pulsar 1.19.0-incubating released https://pulsar.incubator.apache.org/
Apache Qpid™ Proton –a messaging library for the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol 1.0 (AMQP 1.0, ISO/IEC 19464, http://www.amqp.org).
- Apache Qpid Proton-J 0.20.0 and JMS 0.24.0 released http://qpid.apache.org/
- Apache Struts: S2-049 Security Bulletin update http://struts.apache.org/docs/s2-049.html
Apache Subversion™ –an Open Source, centralized version control system characterized by its reliability as a safe haven for valuable data; the simplicity of its model and usage; and its ability to support the needs of a wide variety of users and projects, from individuals to large-scale enterprise operations.
- Apache Subversion 1.8.19 and 1.9.7 released http://subversion.apache.org/
Apache Tomcat™ –an Open Source software implementation of the Java Servlet, JavaServer Pages, Java Unified Expression Language, Java WebSocket and JASPIC technologies.
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.20 and 9.0.0.M26 released http://tomcat.apache.org/
- CVE-2017-7674 Apache Tomcat Cache Poisoning http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201708.mbox/%3C866c61b4-8412-6834-5a1f-05a30c6b2f7b%40apache.org%3E
- CVE-2017-7675 Apache Tomcat Security Constraint Bypass http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-announce/201708.mbox/%3C5019a868-3f92-d96d-6899-c965e04baf03%40apache.org%3E
Apache Velocity™ –well-known in the Java field as a lightweight, easy-to-use templating library for creating dynamic Web sites and performing other text-generation tasks.
- Apache Velocity Engine 2.0 released http://velocity.apache.org/
# # #
Posted at 12:19PM Aug 11, 2017 by Sally Khudairi in General | |