Board Report (November 2013)
CouchDB submits a board report every quarter. Here's a copy of our November board report.
- Finalising the merge of Benoit Chesneau’s rcouch fork.
- Preparation of CouchCamp Vienna, a community run weekend hackathon.
- Successful run of CouchDB Conf Vancouver with ~80 attendees, 13 speakers. Videos will be available.
- Created an I18N list and translation team to drive translation efforts.
- Passed a proposal on using Influitive to boost our community engagement.
Including the following additions, CouchDB has 29 committers and 9 PMC members.
No new PMC members. Most recent PMC addition Nov 9th, 2012.
Mailing list stats:
- 131 subscribers (+37)
- 2 message since August (+1)
- 1431 subscribers (-10)
- 806 messages since August (+310)
- 146 subscribers (+25)
- 22 messages since August (15)
- 606 subscribers (+7)
- 880 messages since August (-130)
- 105 subscribers (-2)
- 1041 messages since August (+344)
- 21 subscribers (+21)
- 103 messages since August (+103)